IPTV Pro is an app for watching IP TV on Android TV media consoles. There is a built-in player, but you can also choose your own. There is smart Torrent TV support, and the Ace Stream Media platform launches automatically.
There is an option to change the refresh rate of the playlist and an option to save all settings in an .xml file. Also, the program implements auto opening of the sidebar and switching channels from the remote with left and right arrows.
The application has a multilingual interface, and also requires an Android version no lower than 4.3 Jelly Bean. No ads. Full support for Android TV and remote control.
For media set-top boxes in the IPTV Pro app settings, it is best to enable the “Optimize for TV” option. The highlighting of the selected channel and several other useful additions will appear.
In the Pro version of the application, there are no ads, playlist history is limited to 250 items, and there is an option to start the program automatically when the device is booting (which will be useful for TV boxes).
Features: IPTV Pro
- Full support for playlists in .m3u and .xspf formats
- Multicast streaming with UDP proxy
- Display of channels in the form of a grid, list or mosaic
- EPG support in .xmltv and .jtv formats (only in .zip-archive)
- automatic reconnection to the streaming server when the connection is broken
- quick launch of the application when loading a media set-top box
- advanced channel category setup and playlist history
- Google LVL Implementation Removed
- Distant License Verification Removed
- No Patcher/GPM Needed
- Google Measurement Removed
- Google Flags Removed
- Google Data Transport Removed
- Firebase Analytics Removed
- Firebase Crashlytics Removed
- Firebase Installations Removed
- Firebase Components Removed
- Firebase Provider Removed
- Firebase Removed
- Telemetry Removed
- Analytics Removed
- OkHttp3 Removed
- App Update System Removed
- Compression Flags Untouched
- No Third Party Patch
- No Additional Component
- AOSP Compatible
- Dex Files Size Reduction Rate: 22%
How to Download and use the APK file to install IPTV
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro