You can Download IPTV Pro for free
IPTV Pro is an application for watching high-definition television for Android devices. Now, having a stable Internet on your gadget, the user will be able to watch many channels of any TV provider. Here you can choose the most interesting topics and save them for quick access. Available sports, news, entertainment, religious channels, as well as thematic programs. Also there is a function of autorun of the program in case of unexpected interruption of the Internet connection. Watching your favorite shows has never been so comfortable.
- Ad free
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-play last channel option
- Extended playlists history
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
- Grid or list view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
- No Patcher/GPM Needed
- Nothing Disabled
- Google LVL Implementation Removed
- Distant License Verification Removed
- Google Measurement Implementation Removed
- Google Data Transport Removed
- Firebase Implementation Removed
- Analytics/Crashlytics Implementation Removed
- OkHttp3 Removed
- App Update Service Removed
- No Running S**t in Backgound
- Compression Flags Untouched
- No Third Party Patch
- No Additional Component
- Usual Tweaks
- AOSP Compatible
How to Download and use the APK file to install IPTV
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro