IPTools – Network Utilities – A cool program for configuring and diagnosing networks, allowing you to quickly identify any problems in computer networks and speed up their work.
IP Tools review
This application has a simple, intuitive interface that gives you complete information about the network you are connected to in seconds.
IPTools has a simple, intuitive interface, so you can receive within seconds full information on your network, find out internal or external IP, SSID, BSSID, broadcast address, gateway, network mask, country, region, city, the provider’s geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) and other basic information.
- LAN scanner
- DNS lookup
- Port scanner
- Whois – provides information about a website and its owner
- Router setup directly from your smartphone
- WiFi explorer
- Connection log
- IP Calculator
- IP & Host Converter
- And much more…
How to Download and use the APK file to install IP Tools
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
PRO features unlocked