InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall
InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall is an application from the developer SheikhoSoft. The program will help users check whether to allow or deny access to the Internet. Sometimes your mobile device automatically downloads and installs apps. You know when these things happen, there’s a good chance that the app contains viruses.
However, once you use InternetGuard, these things are solved. You can filter and authorize every application to connect to the Internet. With this strict control, you can prevent unwanted programs and viruses from appearing.
On the other hand, blocking internet access also helps to reduce data usage and save battery life for your device. You easily control apps and increase your privacy. When a new app accesses the Internet, it will notify you immediately. This will keep you informed of what is happening on your device.
- It scans the system and identifies potential traffic exchange channels;
- Visualizes the found channels of traffic exchange in the interface;
- Remembers the rules specified by the user (data volume, traffic exchange rate, type of information packets, etc.) for the system, specified traffic exchange channels and selected applications;
- Analyzes incoming/outgoing traffic, blocks its receiving/transmitting and, if activated, waits for further reaction of the user;
- Remembers the characteristics of potentially undesirable content specified by the user and, if matches are found in downloadable data packages, prevents their download;
- Automatically cuts off the transmission of any confidential information (bank details, authorization data, contact profiles, etc.) and / or downloading malicious code, asks for the reaction of the user in case of activation of the corresponding option.
- donate version
- Removed google code, languages: en, ru, uk
How to Download and use the APK file to install Firewall
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security