Internet Speed Test 3.1 MacOS [Full review]
Internet Speed Test
The Internet Speed Test is a single thread test, while most others are multi-threaded. The program uses a single connection to download sample files that are closer to what you actually use for daily browsing and downloading.
- Launch the application in one click from the menu bar.
- Upload and Download speed of your network connection.
- Export a report in .txt format of Internet speed tests with date and time.
- Network connection is displayed with a dark and gray icon.
- Ability to test with Ookla (speedtest.net), Netflix (fast.com) and AT & T.
- Support for Retina Display.
- Easy to use interface.
- Test Count: Number of tests done to get accurate results
- Latency Time: A time delay between the cause and the effect of some physical change in the system being observed.
- Jitter Time: The amount of time it takes for a block of information, called a packet, to travel across a network
- Public IP: Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
- Test Server: Location of Server user to determine your internet speed.
- Mac Address: A unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: MacOS X 10.7 or later 64-bit