Insofta Cover Commander is a multilingual program for creating 3D models. The program is very easy to understand, it will not be difficult even for users with minimal knowledge of artistic modeling.
Insofta Cover Commander review
Exhaustive settings for lighting, camera, shadows, reflections allow you to create an image of any level of complexity and see the finished result in real time in the preview window. The New Project Wizard will do all the “dirty” work for you, so you can focus on the content of your project.
It does not require any additional system components and it works with any Windows operating system starting from the first version XP.
So, some features of the utility:
- the program allows you to create virtually: DVD, CD, Blu-ray boxes; CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc and boxes; rounded screenshot and screenshot; manual and book; plastic card and notepad; iPad, monitor, Nexus 9, iPhone 6s/5s/5c, TV, Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy S6;
- work in batch mode helps to design catalogs, online stores, etc.;
- the program can save an image with a transparent background, and then you can use it in publications;
- the program has a feature to create animated box, the ability to set the exact size of the created model;
- The utility saves the settings you set shadows, camera, light, reflection under the name you set.
As you can see from this small description of the functionality of the program, you can create unique virtual models without resorting to special knowledge. A wizard for creating a new project will help you to choose from the proposed options exactly the one and those parameters that are ideal for you. You can change the settings in the already created layout at any time. You can download Insofta Cover Commander and start working by following the link
Also recommended to you War Robots
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Insofta Cover Commander 7.0 – (56.9 Mb)