Individual Software MasterCook review
Organise your recipes, create cookbooks, manage your health and diet, and do more in the kitchen. Improve your recipes by placing them in individual cookbooks. Get professional tools such as recipes and menus, as well as 30 built-in cookbooks and over 8,000 recipes! Includes pantry management, shopping lists and food planning tools to save you time. Store your favorite recipes for quick access at any time. Edit, customize, print and publish your recipes. MasterCook 15 is the most complete cooking and recipe management software available. With a free subscription to MasterCook.com you can create, crop, store and store up to 50,000 recipes online. Download recipes and cookbooks to MasterCook.com and then edit, view or share them from any Internet browser.
- Organize thousands of recipes into customer cookbooks
- Store thousands of recipes online in your personal area
- Auto-import recipes from your favorite websites
- Create cookery books and shopping lists
- Menu and meal plans development
- Filter recipes by dietary needs
- Tracking nutrition and prescription costs
- The scale of any recipe in just 1 click.
- Search for recipes by cookbook, category, kitchen or special dietary needs
- Find meals and prices for recipes and menus
- Collaborate and share recipes with others in real time with group cookbooks.
- Share by email, Facebook, Pinterest and Evernote
Synchronize your content
Transfer all your recipes, cookbooks and shopping lists from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet – in any combination. You can even set up automatic synchronization so your changes sync with all your devices while you save. Use My MasterCook Manager to get started!
A powerful new merger
Make it easy to import your content from previous versions or backups. Use My MasterCook Manager to select a previous version, backup folder or any folder with MasterCook files. Not sure where they are? The new merge will search for subfolders for MasterCook files too.
Share and collaborate with friends and colleagues in real time. Create a group cookbook and let others either view access only or allow them to add recipes. Use My MasterCook Manager to create your first group cookbook and start collaborating! NOTE. If you share recipes in your group cookbook, those recipes will NOT be considered when restricting them. This way, you can share with users who use the free option.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Individual Software MasterCook 2020 126.96.36.199 – (289.2 Mb)