High-Logic FontCreator Pro
High-Logic FontCreator Pro
Here is a great program, the main possibility of which is to create and further edit OpenType fonts and of course TrueType. Just want to note the rich functionality, the application has everything you need to work clearly with your own fonts. You can perform design or typographic tasks in a couple of clicks, and this can be done in a clear interface, try downloading FontCreator, unless of course you need to edit and create your own fonts, because as stated above, even a novice can understand the interface.
Since you have before you the professional version of the FontCreator program, you can use the tools to check your fonts for quality, that is, you will be sure how correct they will look when typing. You will also receive an additional option to add contours to fonts. Please note that FontCreator can create your own letters, it is possible to add more than a hundred characters. You can also update the existing characters, if some characters do not reach them, you can add them, or your pictures can be converted to text.
FontCreator is able to edit and restore font names with a simple tool, if you notice that there is an incorrect markup of a symbol in some set, this can be easily corrected. There is a tool to quickly control the displayed characters, of course there is a preview mode. In general, I tried to paint all the advantages of FontCreator, perhaps there are also disadvantages, but this is not essential, but working with fonts and creating your own, editing each character, is actually quite simple, even without knowing what to do, I was able to quickly deal with the settings. Do not forget to write comments, express your opinions, always happy to read them, enjoy using!
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (EPS, AI, PDF, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, GIF, PNG, etc)
- Edit and regenerate font names
- Fix character mappings
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over two thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
Also recommended to you War Robots