Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940s. In Europe, the war is raging, the United States is preparing to enter the battle, and the bandits are shoving their affairs, as always. But now they have gone too far even by the standards of Winnie. You made a shocking discovery about what really happened in the last scene from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1 – slaughter in the city of bandits – and now you have to go to war. “We bring you back to business when you decided that it’s all over!” 1944, the final stage of the war in Europe. 15 years ago, Winnie survived during the massacre in the city of bandits. But now unfinished business has been pulled from the past, because of which Vinnie was in Europe, on the battlefield of World War II. Find out who is following Winnie, just like a dog, and turns all his friends into enemies.
- In Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues an exciting story about the gangsters from the first game. Here you will find all the same dynamically developing action that you had time to fall in love with, as well as new functions, which we will discuss below.
- The mobility of the characters has improved. Winnie received a whole set of new movements. A 360 degree sight, a double jump, a kick, a kick in a jump, a dodge with a roll, a flip, double pistols and a wheel with a weapon.
- In Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 you are waiting for a full campaign mode for a single or network game. In both cases, the plot is full of action, humor and animated video scenes.
- Our artists have laid out to the full to create a stunning atmosphere, the best animation, as well as the coolest special effects. We have set a new quality bar for 2D games. There are many possibilities for you: punch walls, blow up barrels and cars, drop on the enemies of the box or knock out the villains doors.
- Shoot from the rocket launcher, and then watch the bodies of your opponents fly through the air like rag dolls.
- You will find yourself on the European front of World War II. Each level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli is supposedly born in the forties. Each centimeter of the game looks like a photograph of the era of World War II. Cars, furniture, clubs, music, propaganda posters, streets and weapons will allow you to plunge into the troubled times of the 1940s.
Genre: Arcade, Platform, Action, Adventure
Developer: Crazy Monkey Studios, Claeysbrothers
Language: RUS | ENG | MULTI
Language of voice: ENG
Tablet: Cracked (RELOADED)
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only!)
Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free space on hard disk: 2.7 GB
(1.2 Gb) Fast DownloadDownload link