You can Download Guitar Pro Crack from our website for free
Guitar Pro review
Guitar Pro, for many years now, has served as a reliable assistant for guitarists, bassists and other musicians. The pinnacle of evolution of this product by Arobas Music is Guitar Pro 6. This version takes into account minor shortcomings of the previous ones and adds many new, useful functions.
In fact, Guitar Pro 6 itself is a powerful midi editor, designed primarily for guitarists and bassists. It is used mainly as a tablature builder, in parallel with which notes are created and recorded in notes. The program allows you to create, edit and play full-fledged, multi-track works with parts of string, keyboard, wind and percussion instruments, with the prescription of vocal parts, song lyrics and data about the composition. In addition, there are many other functions useful in music practice: tuner, metronome, chord builder and identifier, gamma constructor and many others.
The first thing you can pay attention to when working with ready-made tablatures – a realistic sound when playing the scores. Technology RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) provides a sound that is really similar to the sound of real instruments (of course – with some caveats). On top of that there are many sound settings! You can choose guitar models, amplifiers, auxiliaries as well as various studio effects. And on each element of the sound chain you can change the settings, achieving a variety of sound options.
A track control panel is located at the bottom of the screen, where you can choose which tracks will sound and which won’t. There are also sliders and knobs that allow you to adjust volume, tone and balance (for both one track and all tracks simultaneously) for mastering.
As for recording your own tablature – everything is designed and arranged so that the work was as productive and comfortable as possible. All buttons necessary for work with the sheet music mill and tablatures are conveniently grouped and located on the left side of the screen.
- possibility to change the key, setting the signs of the key’s alteration;
- reprises, 2-fold and 3-fold repetition (separate buttons);
- choice of pause and note lengths, dot, double dot, league, format;
- smooth volume or tempo rise or fall;
- slides, vibrato, tremolo lever, suspenders, muting notes;
- slides, vibrato, tremolo lever, suspenders, muting of notes;
- an indication of the direction of the passage through the strings and the direction of the stroke (hitting with the mediator);
- forwards, trills, gruppetto;
- dividing compositions into sections by means of bookmarks;
- insertion of chords (from ready-made catalogue);
- display of rhythmic pattern;
- automatic placing and flipping of flags of notes;
- text insertion;
- timer. maximum performance and comfort. All buttons necessary for work with the sheet music mill and tablatures are conveniently grouped and located on the left side of the screen.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra