You can Download GNSS Commander from our site for free
Connect your external GPS device by USB or bluetooth. Route the GPS position as mock location provider to any navigation app on your phone or tablet.
Show GPS status data like position, height, accuracy, satellites, velocity, etc.
You can forward RTK correction data to your high accuracy external device. RTCM data is loaded from the internet by the internal NTRIP client.
The app ist completely free with the exception of the NTRIP-RTCM feature. If you want to forward RTK data from your data provider (e.g. land surveying office) to the external GPS antenna, please license the app. You can fully test the NTRIP feature in advance within the 30 days trial period. You can view received RTCM message-types and coordinate-projection-parameters of the RTK data on the RTCM monitor page.
How to Download and use the APK file to install GPS status
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Full Version Unlocked
Download GNSS Commander – GPS status 126.96.36.199 APK [Unlocked] – (3.3 Mb)