Generation Zero [Build 1762385] RePack [Full]
In Generation Zero, welcome to the 1980s Sweden. The local population has disappeared without a trace, and the cars that have been taken from nowhere scour the roads. You have to explore a huge open world to uncover the mystery of the invasion, develop battle tactics and strike back at the invaders. Not dying in Generation Zero is a hard task that will require a special approach, but it is important to remember that:
- Search for weapons and supplies will significantly help you in survival.
- Passing assignments and tests will make you closer to the disclosure of local secrets.
- Preparing for a battle includes combining weapons, skills and equipment to lure, neutralize and destroy enemies.
In a seamless multiplayer game for 1–4 players, you can fight alone or take on your team three friends. Together destroy enemies, skillfully combining their skills. Some enemies are too strong to attack them in the forehead, so you have to learn to act covertly, study their features and use the environment to your advantage.
A pleasant game bonus lies in the atmosphere of the 1980s – among the loot you will find costumes and hairstyles that will allow you to recreate the fashion of the 1980s and fight with cars on the style.
- Survive in a hostile open world. Explore a huge open world created on the basis of the most powerful Apex engine. You will find day and night, unpredictable weather, complex artificial intelligence, realistic ballistics and sound effects, as well as a dynamic soundtrack straight from the 80s.
- Get ready … and hit back. Play crazy “cat and mouse” in a huge open world. In the courtyard of the 80s, the picturesque Swedish hinterland. And here, like snow on the head – the invasion of bloodthirsty cars. Defeat them and find out what really happened. As a true partisan, you will deceive, spoil and destroy uninvited tins, and sometimes fight with them, showing miracles of ingenuity.
- Seamless online game for 1-4 players. Fight alone or take three friends into your team for a comfortable online game. Together you can destroy enemies, skillfully combining your skills, helping wounded friends and sharing combat trophies.
- Stealth and strategy. Cooperation is the key to survival. Thanks to advanced artificial intelligence, enemies act clearly and logically. If you shoot the enemy any part of the armor, weapon or sensor, it will not “grow” again. So, having met the enemy in a couple of minutes, hours or weeks, you immediately recognize him by that mark.
- Cars. In Generation Zero, you will meet enemies of various sizes and types. All of them will use different weapons and sensory equipment to make life difficult for you.
- Tick. Small, but surprisingly agile mites will pounce on you if they get close enough. These small cars often move in groups and can seriously hurt you: for that they have dangerous sharp claws and a self-destruct mode, so be careful.
- Seeker. At first glance, seekers seem harmless. In fact, it is the scouts who transmit nearby location data to allies nearby. Keep out of range of their sensors or destroy these vehicles as quickly as possible so that the reinforcements they cause will not overwhelm you.
- Runner. Nimble runners attack in packs and exhaust the enemy, firing automatic weapons. Stay away from them, otherwise one of the runners will rapidly rush at you and throw you to the ground to facilitate the task of your comrades.
- Hunter. Sly, fast and silent hunters hit with deadly precision and use many different tactics to eliminate you. If you find yourself too close, you risk getting a knife in the stomach; if the hunter is attacking you from afar, seek shelter so as not to turn into a sieve.
- Collector. Collectors are committed to seeking fuel and resources. They seem easy prey, but do not underestimate them: collectors are often surrounded by other cars, but in case of danger they will defend themselves and will do everything possible to remain unharmed and not lose their cargo.
- Tank. Tank – a machine with heavy armor and weapons that menacingly towers over buildings and players. From the steps of this giant, even the earth trembles. Do not fight with him if you do not have a good plan: think in advance about your strategy and get ready to run if rockets appear in the air.
- Schweet Vanity Pack,
- Tubular Vanity Pack,
- Rivals & Experimental Weapons,
- Blockbuster Vanity Pack,
- Alpine Unrest;
Also recommended to you F1 2018: Headline Edition
Genre: Action (Shooter), Adventure, Open World, 1st Person
Developer: Avalanche Studios
Language: Russian, English, MULTi
Language of voice: Swedish
Tablet: Cracked (HOODLUM)
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only!)
Processor: Intel i5 Quad Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 – 2GB VRAM / Intel® Iris ™ Pro Graphics 580
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 11
Free space on hard disk: 39 GB + 8 GB for installation
Generation Zero [Build 1762385] RePack – (9.5 Gb) Fast Download