Full Metal Monsters
Full Metal Monsters
Full Metal Monsters is a multiplayer online action game in which events unfold in a post-apocaleptic world, and the fighting takes place in a 5 by 5 format. The main feature of the game is that you have to fight using modernized dinosaurs, while you will have a wide selection of dinosaurs, both ground and capable of attacking from the air, and an impressive arsenal of weapons and equipment will allow you to maximize the capabilities of creatures.
- Unique setting!
- A harsh new world where only the strongest survive!
- Game mechanics variety
- Chew through enemies in melee attacks or strike from a distance, sabotage on the sly or hurl headlong into battle!
- Tons of different creatures
- Metal, organic or augmented: take your pick!
- Skills, skills, and more skills
- Every dino is unique and has its own abilities, including dashes, jumps, stuns, regeneration and more.
- Land and air battles
- Sky battle fans rejoice! We’ve got flying dinos and more. Pick your battleground!
- A wealth of weapons
- Equip your dino with any weapon you want, from traditional guns to next-gen energy blasters!
The game has 3 main dino types, including:
- Full Metal – AI machines devoid of any biological tissue and mercy. Specially equipped with an energy shield against weapons from the old world.
Tyrannosaurus is at the top of the metal jungle food chain. He can jump from place to place with super speed and stun several enemies at once. Deadly in melee battles. One false move and the enemy is toast.
- Organic – Life is evolving in round 2 upon the ruins of the destroyed old world. Now monsters from the Jurassic Era are out to kill, not to live.
Spinosaurus is an insatiable hunter killer. Dino butchers preying on lesser animals, spinosauri can hold their own in melee battle and against enemies with superior strength. Their jumps give them unmatched mobility, and their mighty roar can stun a whole group of enemies, leaving them open to deadly attacks.
- Augmented – On the border of human and machine, they are the best of both worlds. Human intellect mixed with advanced tech form a deadly combination.
Triceratops – You don’t want to get in his way when he’s charging. Triceratops are always on the hunt for their next victim. Their razor sharp horns are tough to dodge in melee battle, and these beasts can even restore their own health if they need to.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Mod – (39.5 Mb)