Frostpunk is the latest game from the creators of This War of Mine. This is a game for the survival of society, which asks the question: what can people who are on the verge of survival? In a completely frozen world, people are developing steam engines to withstand the unbearable cold. The ruler of the city must manage both its inhabitants and the infrastructure in which they live. Tactical leadership skills will have to be tested by situations in which the moral basis of what is considered a civilized society is called into question. Often on one side of the scale are the optimization and rational use of resources, and on the other – empathy and humanity. While the management of the city and society will take away the lion’s share of the ruler’s time, at some point the study of the external world will become necessary for understanding its history and current state. What decisions will you take to make the society survive? What will you do when you reach the limit? And … … what do you become?
- Frostpunk is a game about the survival of a city where heat is life, and every solution has its own price. Your task is to build the last city on earth and provide people with everything necessary for survival.
- Hope and the will to live are the guarantee of survival. The ability to awaken and support them in people will be the decisive factor of your success.
A society is a group of people who obey general laws and share beliefs. Adopt laws that regulate the life of a growing population. Set working hours, provide medical assistance and food, and also define other aspects of daily life. Give people hope and satisfy their needs – maintaining the morale of people is also important, how to give them food and shelter.
- Some of your decisions – for example, about helping a person in need or a compromise with a new faction – may seem insignificant, but remember that in total your actions can lead to unexpected results. People have trusted you, but their loyalty is not unlimited. Power can become a burden.
- Survival is impossible without progress. React to current events, but do not forget about the long term and invest in development and technological progress. It will not be easy to create an advanced infrastructure with independent avtomatonami, aircraft and other technological miracles, but it is achievable. It all depends on your managerial and leadership skills.
- When the turning point comes, be determined and determine the path of your people. Will you rule with an iron hand … or will you show people the path of compassion and faith? Go to extremes or try to find a reasonable balance? Whatever you choose, remember: there’s no turning back.
Genre: Strategy, Simulator, Survival, 3D
Developer: 11 bit studios
Language: Russian, English, MULTi
Language of voice: English
Tablet: Cracked (CODEX)
Operating system: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free space on hard disk: 6,5 GB
(4.5 Gb) Fast Download