FoneGeek iOS System Recovery review
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery is a useful tool for troubleshooting iPhone and iPad devices. With its help you will be able to solve problems with slow or freezing device, without the need to go to a service center.
Features iOS System Recovery
- Standard mode. Fixes device freezes or operating system freezes without loss of data.
- Advanced mode. Working with a disconnected iPhone and fixing complex problems that could not be fixed in standard mode. All data on your device will be lost.
- Exit recovery mode. Quickly fix a hung iPhone in recovery mode without losing any data.
Supported iOS devices
- iPhone : iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4
- iPad : All iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad
- iPod touch : iPhone touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4 and more.
In order to use the FoneGeek iOS System Recovery app for Windows, you must connect your mobile device via USB cable to your computer under the following conditions:
Your computer must have the latest version of iTunes for Windows (64-bit, 32-bit or Microsoft Store) installed and running.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, confirm data access permission for your computer when prompted to “Trust this computer?” To trust the computer, tap “Trust.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download FoneGeek iOS System Recovery 126.96.36.199 – (60.6 Mb)