FolderSync – Synchronize your device with multiple cloud storage. With this simple app, syncing your device makes it easy to move files and back them up.
That’s because even if you lose your data or something happens to it, you can easily go to your storage from another device and restore your data. Currently the application supports: OneDrive, Dropbox, Dump Truck, SugarSync, Google Drive, Google Docs, Box.net, LiveDrive, HiDrive, NetDocuments, Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Samba / CIFS.
- Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
- Certificate MD5 digest: e352ea2b249e83592909af7ca9c01e5d
- No changes were applied
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
How to Download and use the APK file to install FolderSync
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security