Focus Matrix 1.3.3 MacOS [Full]
The Focus Matrix application is a personal organizer based on the Eisenhower method. This method (created by D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the USA) uses a special matrix that helps to divide tasks into groups according to their urgency and importance. The application helps to focus on what is really important and not waste time on those tasks that can be painlessly delegated or postponed indefinitely.
- The ability to specify the date by which a task is to be completed.
- The ability to specify when to remind about the task.
- When the deadline is near, the task will be automatically moved to Urgent.
- Filtering of tasks by tags and statuses.
- Detailed reports by completed tasks.
- Password protection.
- Available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Features of the Pro version:
- Synchronization between devices.
- Integration with Calendar (synchronize tasks, deadlines, and reminders).
- Be Focused integration (synchronize tasks and their statuses, and you can start working on a task in Be Focused directly from the Focus Matrix).
- The “Inbox” section added for the new tasks which are needed to be sorted by quadrants
- “All day task” feature added to plan tasks for the whole working day
- Now you can sort tasks by title, due date or manually
- Added the ability to print task lists or save them to PDF
- Other multiple fixes and improvements
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Focus Matrix 1.3.3 MacOS – (9.4 Mb)