You can Download Fing – Network Tools from our site for free
Fing – Network Tools
Fing – Network Tools – a great project that is a set of tools, instructions, automatic processes, tips and everything else to help the user from scratch to adjust and properly use WiFi and all the other charms of modern variants of acquaintance with the Internet using a mobile gadget. The program also helps to track down violators, all those who want to connect to the distribution. Provides productive debugging and configuration of networks. As well as much and much more. And all this in a very convenient and understandable way for a person of any level of training.
Fing has helped 35 million user worldwide to understand:
- Who’s on my WiFi
- Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
- Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
- Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
- Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
- Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
- Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
- Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
- Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
- Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
- Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
- Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
- See devices near your home with Digital Fence
- Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
- Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
- Analyze bandwidth usage by device
- Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
- Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
- Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Promo apps removed;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to use the APK file to install Fing – Network Tools
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD