File Commander – File Manager – Convenient file manager, which is rightly called one of the best. Direct evidence of the quality of this application is that it was downloaded by millions of people!
File Commander review
A lot of positive reviews and ratings. And for good reason, it is very simple, multifunctional and convenient. Going to the menu you will immediately be offered categories in which all your files will be, in the same way you can see which files are being downloaded, how much memory is left on your smartphone, and even which files were run last. Also, using this application, you can connect to FTP servers and exchange data with your PC.
- Premium Plus / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Unlimited convert files;
- No visual ads while convert file process;
- Promo apps disabled from menu;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 213dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download CCleaner Pro