Farm Manager 2018
Farm Manager 2018
Manage your own farm in Farm Manager 2018! To develop your business is cheap, sell expensive. Control the processes of farming, choose the right personnel and equipment, grow animals and process harvested crops. Different camera modes allow you to enter a strategic view, as well as look at the world through the eyes of a farm worker. React to the changing weather and season. Build a greenhouse to sell the harvest in early spring. Buy new and used specialized agricultural machines to collect and sell crops before their expiry date ends. Optimize costs and hire seasonal workers only at harvest time. Take challenges from your neighbors to prove who is the best farmer in these neighborhoods.
- Do not want to grow typical wheat? Then, perhaps, you will be more suited to taste apples, strawberries or cucumbers. In Farm Manager 2018 you are waiting for more than 20 different cultures that can be cultivated manually and mechanically, and each harvested crop has a specific shelf life. Before planting the seedlings, first do not forget to properly prepare the soil for cultivation. Watch your plants, for how green fragile shoots, become blooming, ripening and ready to harvest. Do not forget about watering during periods of drought. If you do not take care of your plants, they will get sick or lose their value and eventually die.
- On the exchange, you will be able to purchase new and used agricultural machinery. You have a choice of almost 40 cars. Remember that cheaper used machines can, in particular, break down faster, if they are managed by a worker with little experience in this area. Before you buy your first farm machine, build a garage to make sure that you have a large parking lot.
- A real farm is not just a field. At your disposal more than 40 buildings, from livestock buildings and barns to processing factories and factories. Has your crop overtaken the disease? Is not it time to invest in a processing plant? Build specialized plants for processing what you have been able to grow. Producing juices and frozen foods. Did you manage to collect too much sheep, cow or goat milk? Begin to make cheeses or butter, if you prefer to transfer your farm to produce meat.
- Cultivating plants is not enough? In Farm Manager 2018 you can also grow animals. Starting with the smallest, such as bees, rabbits or turkeys and to such as goats and cows. Be sure to provide them with a sufficient number of feed and qualified carers. Protect young, newly acquired animals before they start producing eggs or milk. Bees like buckwheat and canola, so create near apiary fields with suitable plants. When the animals get sick, you need to call the veterinarian, and if you want to breed your animals, you will have to call an inseminator.
- Farm Manager 2018 – Brewing & Winemaking DLC
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Indie
Developer: Cleversan Software
Language: RUS | ENG | MULiI10
Language of voice: RUS | ENG | MULiI10
Tablet: Cracked (CODEX)
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: GTX 560 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free space on hard disk: 5 GB
(1.3 Gb) Fast Download