F-Secure Freedome VPN is a good VPN client that allows you to stay anonymous when browsing the Internet. Now, do not worry about the fact that your actions can be tracked, you will be able to access restricted resources in your country, will be able to connect to open Wi-Fi networks and do not worry about hacker attacks, malicious sites and sites aimed at fraudulent actions will be blocked.
F-Secure Freedome VPN review
All traffic will be redirected through so-called tunnels, you just need to select the desired country and your IP will change, and you can surf safe for yourself. There is a feature to search anonymously, using which no information will not be saved, I mean cookies, search history, keywords, etc., and there is also a traffic encryption mode, which will not allow to track or calculate your actions.
- Use Internet resources without the risk of being tracked,
- Access restricted sites in your area,
- Connect to public Wi-Fi networks without the threat of hacking,
- Block malicious and fraudulent sites (applications).
Features of F-Secure Freedom VPN Repack:
- Everlasting trial period mode.
- Optional preset options when installing the program.
- Multilanguage interface
- Removed bug report sending module.
- Catches external settings.reg file (if located next to the installer)
WARNING!!! FALSE detection of antivirus for trial reset script is possible.
Error: The data required to start Freedom is missing or corrupt:
This error occurs with users who have disabled UAC incorrectly
To resolve it, you need to:
- Find the task “FreedomeTrialReset” in the Task Scheduler
- Check its properties and uncheck the “Run with the highest privileges” item, click OK
- Go to the task properties and click OK, click Execute with the highest privileges again.
- Launch the task and check that it runs correctly.
- Properly disable UAC, I recommend using Win 10 Tweaker or Winaero Tweaker
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.42.736 – (47.1 Mb)
virus detected by nod32
virus deteced by mcafee and kaspersky tooo