ePSXe for Android is the best emulator of PlayStation (PSX and PSOne) on Android. ePSXe provides high compatibility and excellent speed. The emulator was designed for smartphones and tablets, also includes a way to play for 2 players on tablets.
ePSXe for Android review
ePSXe for Android is an excellent project for mobile platforms, which is an emulator for playing games from PS1. The application during its existence has become not just a possibility, but a very comfortable way to enjoy old-school projects without any difficulties and lengthy settings. It is enough to set the parameters once, which will meet the requirements of the players. High performance, speed, easy and customizable controls, gamepad support, and much, much more and attracts everyone interested in this program and what it provides.
How to Download and use the APK file to install ePSXe
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
What’s New in ePSXe for Android 2.0.16:
- Fixed a bug touchscreen bug when pressing 4 buttons together
- Improved Dynamic Pad modes with static start position and adjusting pad position
- Added image overlay to screen support in 4:3 mode
- Added pause on menu open support – enable in preferences
- Disable magnifying button effect when using a custom gamepad skin
- Fixed crashes when connecting/disconning some gamepads on gameplay
- Added flag to permit to capture audio for third party app from Android Pie
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security