EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees Professional
Net Monitor for Employees Professional
The program will allow you to look at the screens of computers on the same network, so if you need to see what your employees are doing, there is nothing easier, you can download Network LookOut Net Monitor for Employees below. You can also enter a record of everything that happens on the screen of other computers, you can display the messages you need, control their mouse and keyboard.
The web opens prime avenues for employees to expose sensitive or regulated data. This makes for a major blind spot where companies can be at risk:
- Of employees running application reports to collect sensitive data.
- Of employees installing remote control applications to work from home.
- Of employees uploading sensitive data to their personal cloud or downloading it to their USB drive.
What can employers track?
Employers can record and track any screen activity with Desktop Recorder and then export it as MPEG4 (video) or JPEG (pictures). This comes in very useful when employers are not on their computers or phones/tablets. They can also log and export any Internet Usage and Application Usage data using Reporting. Keystroke Logging and exporting of all presses keys in a specific time frame is also available.
Biggest benefits of employee monitoring
- Businesses can save large sums of money that they are spending on employee wages and development. It can particularly help small and struggling businesses.
- It increases productivity and lessens the time wasted of employees slacking off.
- It offers security measures to protect confidential data and the integrity of a company.
The most important features for employee monitoring:
- Desktop Recorder is a great feature that runs in the background and records all desktop activity.
- Internet control is a crucial tool to block all unwanted pages like Facebook, Twitter, etc…
- Reporting lets you log web and application usage and log keystrokes.
- Remote control even allows you to control computers from a mobile/tablet.
- View and block any unwanted applications or processes.
- Restrictions allow you to restrict the use of certain devices and functions. By locking USB drives you can prevent employees from downloading or uploading any files to the PC
- Several tools allow you to turn the computer on or of, lets you run shell commands, open webpages, etc.
- Increase productivity with our integrated messaging, desktop sharing and file sharing features.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Net Monitor for Employees Professional 5.8.3 – (52.5 Mb)