Here is the new PhotoLab program from famous guys from DxO studio. This means that the theme of the schedule and we were not mistaken. It can work with RAW and JPG images, it will allow you to significantly improve them by changing various important parameters.
DxO PhotoLab review
If the photos have some defects, they can be corrected, let’s say reduce noise, play with the color settings, you can apply complex optical corrections and improvements. After starting, you just need to add a picture, then thanks to the sliders and settings, adjust the parameters of interest, at the output we get the picture without any flaws, it’s simple and clear.
DxO PhotoLab is a convenient and functional tool that allows you to process various images in just a couple of clicks. There are actually a lot of options in the application. What makes it convenient is that you can adjust the software exactly to your requirements at any time.
Working with the tool, as the first version, and DxO PhotoLab version above can be with high efficiency to get rid of noise or unnecessary light restrictions, to carry out the restoration of various details, use the difficult to correct the optics and much more.
As for the capabilities of the program, they should include:
- Optimizing the range of the photo (namely that which acts as dynamic) that undergoes processing;
- reflection of details from different areas;
- enhancement of local contrast on an intelligent level;
- effective removal of distant smoke;
- denoising the image in automatic mode;
- restoration of accurate details and color tones;
- it is possible to select a zone for editing in manual mode;
- use of a variety of effects that are artistic;
- quick removal of dust spots;
- exporting images as quickly as possible.
Also recommended to you MacPaw CleanMyPC
Whats New in the program:
New supported cameras
- Canon EOS R6 Mark II
- Fujifilm X-T5
- OM System OM-5
- Sony A7R V
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where the global print settings were not taken into account in PhotoLab
- The scrolling of the horizon slider is now smoother
- Fixed an issue where the full-screen button could get disabled when switching between folders
- PhotoLab now displays a proper error message when the application cannot parse image Metadata (instead
of “Image not supported by this version of DxO PhotoLab”)
- Fixed an issue where no error message was displayed in the viewer in case of missing or invalid DCP profile
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: Win 7/8.1/10/11
Download DxO PhotoLab 6.5.0 Build 171 Elite – (779.2 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload
Requirements: MacOS X 10.15 or later 64-bit
Download DxO PhotoLab 6 ELITE Edition 22.214.171.124 MacOS – (689.9 Mb)
The Crack is virusated.
Webroot found it!