You can Download DxO FilmPack Crack for free
DxO FilmPack review
The DxO FilmPack is an add-on to such editors as DxO Optics Pro and Adobe Photoshop. It is not a bad image editor at the same time, but it has a limited functionality which allows you to superimpose the effects of different films on your photos. Download DxO FilmPack for free from the link at the end of the program review.
Within DxO FilmPack, the user is offered to operate with twenty kinds of film. Among them, the color saturation of Kodachrome 64 film, the pastel skin tones of Astia film, the soft grain of Tri-X film and the like are of particular interest. Note that several films can be applied to the same image at the same time, as well as adjusting the grit parameters (size and intensity). What attracts attention is the possibility of toning photos in different shades, for example bluish, ochre, green-blue and others.
The capabilities of DxO FilmPack allow you to create photos as if they had been taken on the most famous photographic film. There are options for black and white film, which were incredibly popular among famous photographers of the last century.
This graphic tool is very easy to use. The toolkit is limited to film types and additional settings. This is not surprising, because DxO FilmPack is, in essence, only an application to a larger program.
So, let’s highlight the main features of DxO FilmPack:
- A variety of film effects that you can apply to your images. You won’t be left indifferent to the softness of portraits shot with Fuji Reala or the charm of landscapes captured with Polaroid film.
- You can further adjust graininess, contrast, color saturation, and toning;
- Editing pictures in a couple of minutes.
Every photographer, web designer or person working with images should download DxO FilmPack.
- Photoshop Plugin now works properly under rosetta emulation
- Fixed a scenario where FilmPack crashed host application on second launch
- Check for update window has now fixed styles of font
- ICC profile is now correctly taken into account when using Photoshop plugin
- Application doesn’t crash anymore in specific scenarios where images are opened from Lightroom Classic
- No additional FilmPack application icon appears when processing images
- Fixed missing localization strings through the application
- Fixed some Time Machine presets shortcut that didn’t work in Chinese version of the application
- “Save image” option isn’t locked anymore in specific scenarios
- Minor bug fixes
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download DxO FilmPack 6.1.1 Build 219 Elite Edition – (388.4 Mb)