doPDF 11.0 Build 141 [Full]
doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using App you can create searchable PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
App installs itself as a virtual printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To create PDF files, you just have to print your documents to the doPDF pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- It’s free – for both commercial and personal use
- Supports 64-bit support – can be installed on 64-bit operating system
- No Ghostscript – does not require third-party software to create PDF files (like Ghostscript). This makes the setup file is incredibly small compared to its competitors.
- Customizable resolution – you can choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined / custom page sizes – choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or enter your own custom page size
- Search in PDF – you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines also index the text from the PDF)
- Multi-language – choose a language for user interface in 20 languages currently supported (credits)
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
doPDF 11.0 Build 141 – (64.6 Mb)