DiskCatalogMaker – A simple utility for managing and cataloging disks. The program can scan the contents of eight types of archives and create a preview for graphic, video and text files. Search in catalogs can be carried out by various parameters, but it does not differ in high speed. There is integration with Roxio Toast (a new disk after recording can be automatically added to the database of DiskCatalogMaker).
The interface is simple and intuitive. The program has quite good settings that allow you to control scanning, appearance, and also, the behavior of the program in various situations. The possibilities of DiskCatalogMaker are enough for many for most everyday tasks.
- Super fast search algorithm.
- Opening multiple catalogs at once.
- Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
- Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
- Compressing catalog data for disk space.
- Zip, StuffIt, RAR, 7-Zip, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archive formats support. *
- CD-TEXT format support.
- Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
- Shared catalog file access via AppleShare file server / AFP. *
- Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
- Localized for 13 languages.
Catalog your discs
- Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window.
- Automatically add a burning disc by Roxio Toast Titanium. more
- Use batch scan mode for multiple discs.
- You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
- And please compare its fast cataloging engine with other catalogers!
View your catalogs
- Finder like intuitive look and feel.
- You can print a catalog.
- Use “Select Original” to reveal an item on Finder.
- Use “Open Original” to open an item directly.
- Use “Quick Look” to preview an item without even opening it.
Search through your catalogs
- Find by name and other file attributes.
- Use AND/OR boolean search expressions.
- Search through your catalogs via Spotlight.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later 64-bit