Directory List and Print Pro
Directory List and Print Pro
Directory List & Print is a software tool for Windows and enables listing and printing the content of any directory in a simplest way. In addition, the file lists can be formatted, filtered, saved to several file formats and also be further processed (delete/copy/move files). By copying to the clipboard the lists can be exported into other programs or opened directly in Word and Excel. The Free Version (Freeware) has all the basic features included, the Pro Version (Shareware) provides interesting additional features
- Save own directory favorites.
- Set directory recursion depth/levels for subdirectories.
- Show number and sum of size and length of the displayed objects.
- Display of the date in many different international formats:dd.mm.yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy, dd-mm-yyyy, yyyymmdd, yyyy.mm.dd, yyyy/mm/dd, yyyy-mm-dd,mm.dd.yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy, mm-dd-yyyy
- Display of the time in many different international formats:
- hh:mm:ss, hh:mm, hh:mm:ss AM/PM, hh:mm AM/PM, hhmmss, hhmm
- Display of the audio/video duration in many different formats:
- HH:MM:SS.nnn, MM:SS.nnn, SS.nnn, HH:MM:SS, MM:SS, SS
- Display of ADDITIONAL FILE INFORMATION:
- file attributes (Archive, Read Only, Hidden, System, Compressed, Encrypted),
- calculated checksums for files: CRC32, MD5, SHA1,
- owner of files and directories,
- title of document files (pdf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx),
- title of audio/video files (mp3,ogg,mpeg,mp4 and many more, see website),
- title of program and version number of executables (exe,dll),
- dimension of documents like pages, words, characters (pdf,doc,docx,xlsx,pptx),
- dimension of images like width, height, bit depth,
- dimension of audio files like sampling rate, bit rate, bit rate mode,
- dimension of video files like width, height, frame rate, bit rate,
- format of audio/video and image files,
- duration of audio/video files.
- Display of EXIF meta tags like:
- width, height, depth, resolution DpI, format, orientation,date taken, time taken, date changed, time changed, author/artist, copyright, description, comment, rating, software.
- Display of IPTC meta tags like:
- keywords, headline, caption, copyright, byline, date created, time created, country, state, city, sublocation, source, editor.
- Display of AUDIO meta tags like:
- title, artist, album, year recorded, year released, track number, disc number, genre, composer, publisher, copyright, comment, length, beats per minute, sampling rate, bit rate, bit rate mode, format.
- Display of VIDEO meta tags like:
- title, year recorded, year released, length, width, height, videoformat, videostandard, frame rate, bit rate, movie name, series name, series season, director, producer, publisher, subject, description, keywords, copyright, comment, application software.
- Display of DOCUMENT meta tags like:
- title, subject, keywords, categories, comments, author, pages, sheets, slides, words, characters, lines, date created, time created, date modified, time modified, modified by, revision, encryption, software, version.
- Sort files/directories by name in NATURAL or ASCII order, ascending/descending.
- Sort files by size, date/time, duration (A/V), ascending/descending.
- Set filter to certain file size range.
- Set filter to include or exclude certain file types.
- Set filter to include or exclude files and directories by certain terms.
- Set filter to include or exclude files by date range, date created or modified.
- Set filter to include or exclude files by attributes (archive, read-only, hidden, system, compressed, encrypted).
- Set filter on audio/video/image properties (Width, Height, BitDepth, Resolution DpI, FrameRate FpS, BitRate KBpS, SamplingRate KHz, Duration in Seconds).
- Set filter on length of filenames, eg. to analyze the file system when copying it to a new directory structure (path+filename, filename only, >, =, <).
- Output the list directly to the default printer.
- Output the list as PDF file (page size is adjusted automatically up to A0).
- Output the list as HTML table, with absolute Windows file paths for local use or with relative addresses for the web server, fonts and colors customizable.
- Output the list as XML file, including all selected attributes.
- Output the list as comma- or tab-delimited file or CSV file.
- Output the list directly to Microsoft Word™ and Excel™.
- Linking of files and directories in Excel™ and HTML output for direct open by mouse click.
Also recommended to you War Robots