Founded in 1998, the American company Digital Film Tools specializes in producing software modules that provide a variety of tools to meet the professional requirements of visual effects developers, video editors and photographers.
Digital Film Tools
Understanding the basics of photo and video editing technology allows the company’s developers to create productive, user-friendly software products that are highly valued by professional designers around the world.
The main features:
- Simulation of filters from an optical glass camera, specialized lenses, film materials, reflections, optical laboratory processes, grains, sophisticated color correction, as well as natural lighting and photographic effects.
- 111 individual filters
- Thousands of customizable presets.
Film Stocks & Looks
- 329 different colour and black and white films, films and historical photographic processes
- 89 color grading presets from Oscar nominations, including 2001 Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Frankenstein, Gone With the Wind, King Kong, Save Private Ryan and Titanic.
- 68 stylized colors and black and white images
- 331 torch presets of optical lenses organized in the groups Anamorphic, Circular, Polygons, Star, Starburst and Stylized
- 193 different lighting gels to paint your images
- The Gobo library for lighting effects includes 751 gobos classified in the Abstract, Doors, Elements, Foliage, Snowflakes, Textures and Windows groups.
- Paint system including black / white, blurred, clone, coloured, eraser, mosaic, red eyes, repair and scattering brushes
- Image effects, including Non-destructive Harvest, Rotating and Scale
- Layer system for multiple filter applications
- Complex, but easy to use masking tools
- Variation generator for effect parameters
- Batch Processing
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Requirements: OS X 10.15 or later.