You can Download DevCheck Hardware and System Info from our site for free
DevCheck Hardware and System Info
DevCheck: Hardware And System Info – complete information about the processor, GPU, battery, camera, sensors, network and operating system. Get complete information in real time: monitor CPU frequency, battery, data rate, RAM usage and storage space. On the Iron tab you will learn all the details about the processor, graphics adapter, memory, Bluetooth and other hardware, including chip names, architecture, processor cores, etc. You can also get comprehensive information about the android system, battery status, mobile and Wi-Fi connection, installed applications, all sensors available on the device, front and rear camera. DevCheck also includes several interface themes, built-in search and export of device data.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install DevCheck
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security