CrossCraze is a modern twist on the classic crossword puzzle game, designed for fans of games like Scrabble and Wordfeud who prefer the challenge of an offline computer opponent. Featuring fantastic graphics and an unparalleled range of options, CrossCraze will take your word play to another level.Frustrated by the cheating found in online word games, with so many players using puzzle solvers and in-app purchases to gain an advantage? Tired of hanging around for your friends to make their move? CrossCraze’s single player mode lets you choose a computer opponent to match your own skill level. It never takes more than a moment to think, never abandons a game before the end, and never sends you inappropriate messages. How refreshing!
- No ugly, annoying ads.
- No intrusive permissions.
- No expensive in-app purchases.
- Slick graphics and special effects.
- Play solo or pass-and-play with a friend offline.
- 10 skill levels to challenge adults and children.
- 11 original board styles.
- 28 board layouts, from 15×15 squares up to 21×21.
- 9 languages with over 4 million classic words.
- English and French dictionary definitions.
- Flexible vocabulary – add or disallow words.
- 3 hint modes.
- 3 tile allocation methods.
- Instant score preview.
- Automatic rack sorting.
- Named players.
- Detailed game and player statistics.
- ‘Tile Stacking’ mode (place new tiles over old).
- Optional penalties for invalid words.
- Timer mode.
- Portrait and landscape modes.
- Optimized for phones and tablets.
Paid – (24.1 Mb)