CPU X : System & Hardware info – Full settings for your phone, now it’s easy. You can not only control the flow of data from your device to the network, but also, if necessary, completely prohibit any of the applications to use your Internet.
CPU X : System & Hardware Info
A very useful thing, especially if you like to control what happens in your smartphone. Any configuration of your device will now be available to you. And the cool thing is that this app does not require root rights. And you don’t have to worry about it. Just install it, and you’ll see for yourself.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Hardware Info
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security