Commander One PRO Pack 2.3 (3105) MacOS [Full]
Commander One PRO Pack
Commander One is a versatile tool for easily managing large numbers of files and folders on your Mac. The professional two-panel file manager Commander One is written in Swift and has everything you need to effectively manage files and folders on your Mac:
- Create, delete, open, move and rename files and folders;
- Use regular expressions to search for files;
- Select the most convenient view mode;
- Unlimited number of tabs;
- File operation queue;
- Setting up hotkeys;
- History, Favorites, and more.
CommanderOne is also a fast FTP client. It also allows you to work with and search for multiple types of archives. You can integrate your Dropbox into Commander One for quick and easy access.
- Access to remote servers via FTP or SFTP;
- Two-panel interface for the most efficient operation;
- Manage queuing operations.
Connection of the RTM devices:
You can easily connect your RTM devices and access their contents – simply connect your device to the Mac and it will be available as a drive in Commander One.
Supports various types of ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z archives with search capability.
- Add any number of Dropbox accounts to CommanderOne;
- Connect files to Dropbox without installing the client on your Mac and copying the data;
- Share links from the Dropbox folder directly with CommanderOne.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Requirements: macOS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Commander One PRO Pack 2.3 (3105) MacOS – (40.3 Mb)