You can Download Code Editor from our site for free
- Code assist, folding and auto completion.
- Easily navigate between multiple tabs.
- Undo and redo changes without limit.
- Search and replace with regular expressions.
- Show or hide line numbers.
- Highlight matching parentheses
- Automatic indent and outdent.
- Displays invisible characters.
- Open files from recently opened or added file collections
- Preview HTML and Markdown files.
- Includes Emmet support for web development.
- Access files from FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV.
- Integrate and easy access to GitHub.
- Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
- Physical keyboard support, including key combinations.
- 3 application themes and over 30 syntax highlighting themes
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Drive broken;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Code Editor
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security