CloudBreak (a.ka. AOA Player in earlier version) can streams audio / video contents to Airplay Speaker, Apple TV, DLNA Speaker, DLNA TV. Chromecast HDMI / Chromcast Audio devices . Media files can be stored on your device’s public directory, e.g. /sdcard/Music/ /sdcard/Movies/ /sdcard/video etc.
- Video and audio contents on android device and from multiple different online sources can be combined into same playlist and play to devices of your choice.
- Support multi-room heterogeneous devices streaming.
- Support transcoding.
- Calibrate Auido on One of the remote speaker with Video on android, enjoy better sound from the hi-fi system while watching MTV on Android screen.
(if the Chromecast / DLNA devices support video display, you need to set transcoding to LPCM / WAV to force it to become a remote speaker to enable this feature. if both video / audio are coming out from remote TV, they are always in Sync, no adjustment is needed.)
- Bookmark online contents into the Cloud Menu for quick and easy access.
- Bookmark online contents into playlists for better categorisation and organisation.
- Support password protected Airplay device.
How to Download and use the APK file to install CloudBreak
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security