Calorie Counter HiKi is an excellent calorie calculator that can easily replace any nutritionist. The main thing is simply to approach the set goal adequately and evenly, without any “exploits”, to go to its achievement. A distinctive feature is the presence of a barcode search. That is, we scan the product in the store and the program displays its properties, which can be automatically added to the selected program. This will allow you to automate the whole process and spend a minimum amount of time on diet maintenance without errors or miscalculations.
Calorie Counter HiKi
If you go PRO, the payment will be charged through your Google Play account during purchase confirmation. The subscription will be auto-renewed shortly before the subscription period ends, maintaining the same price and subscription type you previously purchased, unless you unsubscribe no later than 24 hours before the subscription ends. Subscription can be managed through your Google Play account after purchase. It is not possible to refund a subscription or cancel a subscription during the current period.
- Calorie Calculator
- Food intake tracking that allows you to make notes in your food diary
- Daily calories, fats, proteins and carbohydrates counter
- Daily pure water counter
- Food products and cooked dishes calories info plus an enormous food product database
- Body mass index, fat percentage, calorie allowance and PCF calculation
- Agile tuning of calories, fats, carbohydrates and proteins limits
- GI (glycemic index) and GL (glycemic load) of food products
- CU (carbohydrate units) count in food intakes for patients with diabetes
- Ability to upload ration to website and get link to it
- Graphs and statistics covering food intakes and weight losing data
- Previous days ration display
- Portion weight adjusting for various food products
- Offline access to data stored on devices
- Burned calorie count for various activities
- Synchronization with your other devices
- Food and fitness information aggregation
- Add unlimited number of food products to database
- Create several profiles on one device
- Save food as templates for quick loading
- Fill in your food diary for days to come
- Statistics tab shows data for all days
- Mix products to get complex dishes in accordance with recipes
How to use the APK file to install Calorie Counter
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Pro features Unlocked
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro