Call of Cthulhu
Call of Cthulhu
Call of Cthulhu is a detective with elements of a psychological thriller, the official game adaptation of Chaosium’s eponymous desktop role-playing system. The stories about the lord of the worlds Cthulhu, created by the writer Howard Lafkraft, eventually turned into one of the most developed and known universes in modern literature, the starting point of which was the work “The Call of Cthulhu”. Call of Cthulhu game will offer you to go to the dark island of Temnovodie in company with Edward Pierce, a war veteran and a private detective from Boston in the early twentieth century. Your task is to find out the whole truth about the mysterious death of the famous artist Sarah Hawkings, unexpectedly with the whole family moved to Temnovody. Call of Cthulhu game is made in the best traditions of works Lafkrafta. This is a terrible and extremely atmospheric story, in which an ordinary, at first glance, investigation gets deeper and deeper into gloomy tunnels of horror, slowly revealing the much deeper and dangerous secrets buried in the depths of a mysterious island. Year 1924th. Private detective Edward Pierce is investigating the tragic death of the Hawkins family in their imposing mansion on the secluded Darkwater Island located near Boston. Immerse yourself in the mad world of the Elder Gods in the game Call of Cthulhu, which unfolds in the cult universe of Howard Lovecraft’s works. Your mind will balance on the verge of insanity, and your mind will have constant doubts about the reality of what is happening.
- The real detective role-playing game in the Howard Laftcraft universe, embodied in Unreal Engine 4 technology, invites you to take Edward Pierce’s destiny in your hands and try to solve the mysterious murder while preserving sanity and life.
- Prepare not to believe your own eyes and ears. You will be consumed by madness. On the damned island you will encounter a true nightmare.
- Combine the ability of the hero with a unique game mechanics, reflecting the level of sanity or madness of the hero, and try to get to the truth.
- Attract other detectives to your side and send them on assignments throughout the island.
- Your investigation will not be easy, and deep, extensive dialogues and difficult decisions will be the basis of the plot and affect your relationship with colleagues.
Also recommended to you XCOM 2: Digital Deluxe Edition
Genre: Adventure, Detective, RPG, Survival horror, 1st Person, 3D
Developer: Cyanide Studio
Language: Russian, English, MULTi
Language of voice: English
Tablet: Cracked (CODEX)
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only!)
Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 (3.1 GHz) / AMD FX-6300 (3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX
Free space on hard disk: 12 GB
(9.2 Gb) Fast Download