You can Download Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling from our site for free
Call Notes Pro
This application allows you to add and edit contact notes using either the standard Android address book or Google Mail web interface. Later this information will be displayed during the call. You can also display other important information such as company name and position of the caller. If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.
The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won’t have to ask yourself “who is it?” anymore when answering the phone.
- To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
- Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
- Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
- Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
- Support of Gingerbread, ICS and KitKat versions of Android (including HTC Sense with some constraints:
- EXPERIMENTAL: You could now request note from the remote server/CRM.
- New color selector for font and pop-up.
- Switch to Android SDK28
How to Download and use the APK file to install Call Notes
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling 21.02.3 APK [Paid] – (10,5 Mb)