You can Download BSPlayer from our site for free
BSPlayer is one of those multimedia players that provide the user with everything they need to play everything they can. “Omnivity, fast operation, convenient control of settings and functions and much more make it very versatile. Automatic subtitle search, ability to recognize gestures for navigation, support for headset, playback of files from archives and this list can be continued. And this without resorting to other features that help unlock the full potential of BSPlayer’s hidden features, if necessary.
- NO advertisements
- Android 4.4 KitKat compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- support for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (kid lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go)for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller… and much more!
How to Download and use the APK file to install BSPlayer
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Download BSPlayer 3.10.226-20200928 APK [Paid] – (17.4 Mb)