You can Download Bluelight Filter for Eye Care for free
Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
Bluelight Filter from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night. This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
Screen Filter with Natural Color
This app’s filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
This app doesn’t dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes strain on your eyes.
This natural color filter makes your smartphone screen shift to the screen for night.
It is easy to turn on or off with just one tap.
You can adjust the opacity of the filter.
You can choose from 7 different filter colors.
Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to adjust the settings any time
You can choose to launch this filter on startup.
This app doesn`t drain your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature. Moreover, memory usage is also low.
- Subscription / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Consent form and assets folder removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Promo apps removed;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to use the APK file to install Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD