Battery Meter Overlay is a tool that provides a simple but very useful element to the mobile gadget screen. With this program, users will always be aware of the battery charge level.
Battery Meter Overlay review
Location on top of all running projects will not allow you to forget about a valuable resource and find yourself in a critical situation because someone played a greedy game or forgotten while watching video. The system of settings allows you to set the desired parameters of operation, as well as determine the appearance of the icon. Many will appreciate Battery Meter Overlay and will be happy to use it further.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements – offline mode;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Overlay
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security