You can Download Bartender for free
Bartender is a utility for easily organizing application icons in the status bar.
On macOS, a lot of applications can put their icons in the menu bar, and many of them put their icons there, even without having a duplicate in the dock. If you actively use these applications, they probably take up a lot of space in the menu bar, even though some of them may not be active at the moment.
This application will help you clean up your menu bar. Bartender is very simple. An application icon appears in the menu bar, and clicking on it will open a submenu that will hide all the “unnecessary” icons. In the application settings, you can specify which objects in the menu bar you don’t want and the corresponding actions for them. You can not only move icons around in Bartender, but also hide them completely. And nicely, if an application tries to notify you about something, the icon in Bartender will move back to the menu bar, so you won’t miss any notifications.
- Lets you tidy your menu-bar apps how you want.
- See your menu-bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu-bar items as you wish.
- Fix for macOS 12.4 beta 4 & clock and date. macOS 12.4 beta 4 introduces an option, turned on by default to only show the date when there is room in the menu bar, this means the date is not visible when Bartender is running unless you turn this to “always” in System Preferences > Dock
- And Menu Bar > Clock.
- The changes in macOS 12.4 to support this also upset Bartenders logic, this has been fixed.
- Crash Fix. Bartender 4.1.49 had a possible crash condition when opening Preferences, this has been fixed
- Bartender not hiding items on 6K screens. This has been fixed.
- Bartender script editor replacing quotes. This has been fixed.
- Bartender script editor not resizing to window size. This has been fixed.
- Spacers stated size changing in popup. This has been fixed.
- Items clicked on in Bartender Bar not moving to shown space if previously shown recently. This has been fixed.
- Screens slider labels overlapping with many screens. Made this clearer.
- Accessibility Labels for Bartender menu bar items. Added more accessibility labels.
- UI glitch in Bartender Bar with Full Keyboard Access enabled in macOS. This has been fixed.
- Show for Update comparison returning 0% difference in Advanced Image Comparison. This has been fixed.
- Autohide menu bar in macOS getting stuck in fullscreen. This has been fixed.
Also recommended to you Download CCleaner Pro
Requirements: OS X 11.00 or later 64-bit