Autodesk Inventor Professional
Autodesk Inventor Professional
3D CAD software for product development. Inventor® 3D CAD software offers professional 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation tools.
New Inventor® features improve design workflows with increased productivity, enhanced interoperability and new professional design tools.
Model-based definition – use 3D annotations to add tolerance dimensions, notes and other technical data to your 3D model.
Basic program features and capabilities:
Improved performance, improvements include faster graphic interaction and faster time to open large files, accelerating the design process.
Extended support with AnyCAD, adds new and improved file support. It also provides advanced compatibility for Inventor 2017 through 2018.
Flexible simulation, use the right simulation tool for each job with parametric, freeform, and direct simulation tools.
Direct simulation, use the lightweight push / pull buttons to move, rotate, resize or scale from imported geometries.
Free form simulation, Free form your design by moving points, edges and edges.
Mechanical concept and design layout, open DWG™ files directly inside Inventor as the basis for your 3D model.
Design plastic parts, design and analyze plastic parts with special tools in Inventor.
Sheet metal design, the design of complete sheet metal products that meet your company standards.
Automated product configuration, easy setup and deployment of complex product configurations.
Automate part and assembly design, create reusable, customizable parts, product functions or assemblies by defining variable parameters.
Component generators and calculators, use built-in calculators to inform about the design of common joints such as welds, clamps and clamping fixtures. Automated pipe and pipe design, use a combination of automated tools and full control functions in Inventor to create pipe and pipe tubes.
Cloud 3D design reviews, share lightweight versions of your 3D designs in the cloud.
PCB-compatible, integrate your electronics and mechanical designs into a single, complete definition of your product.
BIM compatibility, access tools specifically designed to prepare your 3D models for use in BIM systems. Data management, reliable search function makes it easy to find files and copy design files quickly. Connects to your storage (included in product assembly and production).
Component views and animations, use exploded views and animations of complex assemblies in product documentation, manuals and assembly instructions. Dynamic simulation, apply force to assess your design motion, speed and acceleration.
Pressure analysis, perform a quick part check, or perform an in-depth product analysis at any stage. Visualization and rendering. Show what your product will look like with visualization and rendering tools.
- User interface is suitable for quick learning
- has a geometric modeling kernel using Autodesk ShapeManager
- Coordination with various CAD software
- includes the following major sections:
- Part Modeling:the first part of the work of the most complete mechanical design and modeling environment
- Assembly:assembly designed with specific instructions with access to standard software library includes hundreds of thousands of pieces
- Drawing:the facade of components designed for applications such as AutoCAD and allows output
- Sheet Metal:Vrqkary design and take the form of spreadsheets Khrvjygrftn
- Weldment:welding standards as well as possible gaps between the two pieces of welding
- Presentation:Animation parts and burst modes
- Piping:Piping advanced and easy design path with the latest standards Piping Pipes
- Frame Generation:professional design of structures and frames with complete tools ready
- Inventor Studio:construction project designed videos from all views
- Dynamic Simulation:Analysis of Energy and behavior in non-fixed parts
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com