AudioTagger Pro review
Audio Tagger Pro – Tag Music. Those who often listen to music on their Android smartphones have probably faced a situation when instead of the Russian name of the track/performer/album they see completely slurred symbols. “This application will help to solve the problem with them. Tags can be corrected not only one by one, but also in batches, including the ability to rename several files by keywords. The formats mp3, mp4 audio (m4a, m4p), ogg, flac and wma are supported. In addition to editing tags, the program can search and download album covers (provided that the specified track information is correct).
- Download album covers and track lists in albums from Discogs and Amazon;
- Batch processing of tags for albums;
- Batch renaming of files from a tag by keywords and vice versa;
- One search button to get a list of all albums on the SD card;
- Long click on files for more options.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Tag Music
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security