ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game [1.112 + DLC] RePack [Full]
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game inspired by the classic CRPG: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate. In 1986, the USSR and the Western bloc were practically destroyed during the exchange of nuclear strikes. You are one of the survivors of the apocalypse. Your task is to explore the cruel and mysterious world of the Soviet Wastes, to conquer your place in the sun and unravel the ominous conspiracy that threatens life on Earth even more than an atomic war …
- The ability to create a unique character with their strengths and weaknesses;
- Balanced role-playing system inspired by GURPS: each set of statistics promises a unique way to complete the game, separate dialogues and special ways to complete tasks!
- Dozens of skills – from hacking to gambling!
- Fascinating gameplay in a variety of locations: meet the life of other survivors in a settlement built from the ashes of the old world, visit fields and forests flooded with dangerous mutants, challenge the prewar secrets of the underground bunker … or just go fishing in a picturesque pond.
- Tactical turn-based battles;
- Accidental meetings with dangerous and surprising inhabitants of the Soviet Wastes!
- Dozens of carefully crafted conversations with unique NPKs;
- Many tasks with alternative passing options. Come on the game the way you want, and not the way the developers have obliged!
- Completely non-linear plot!
- ATOM RPG – Supporter Pack
Also recommended to you F1 2018: Headline Edition
Genre: RPG, Strategy (TBS)
Language: Russian, English
Language of voice:
Tablet: Not required
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only!)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or equivalent
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 10
Free space on hard disk: 6.5 GB
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game [1.112 + DLC] RePack – (2.7 Gb) Fast Download