You can Download Assimilate Scratch for free
Assimilate Scratch Key
Scratch is a program from the guys from Assimilate, which is designed to process digital images in cinematography, and also serves as an excellent tool for digital post-production. This software combines a lot of useful tools, so you can reproduce material, coordinate your work, edit, do digital color correction and layout, and do it all in a single user interface. This way, you can join forces and increase your productivity. It supports project resolutions up to 4K.
- Format support – SCRATCH supports almost all professional media formats around from RAW, to traditional intermediates dpx, EXR, QuickTime, etc. to compressed like XAVC and other H264 variants.
- Live View – ingest the SDI signal of a camera directly to manage on-set looks or green-screen testing.
- Flexible transcoding to any (intermediate) format – MXF, ProRes (also on Windows!), H264, etc. – in multiple resolutions in one go, including grades and burn-in titling.
- Manage looks, import and export CDL or LUT and use the match-functions to ensure looks created on-set can be easily used further down the pipeline.
- Fully customizable reporting in html or directly online, including proxy images and all shot meta data.
- On-Set Dailies
EDITORIAL AND CONFORM
- SCRATCH has its own online editor but can also import a timeline from your favorite offline editor.
- Flexible conform options to assemble your timeline from Final Cut, Media Composer or Premiere.
- Navigate through your Multi Layered timeline and easily navigate your tracks down to any composite element of your shots.
- Primary- and secondary grading: qualifiers, curves, vectors, unlimited grading layers and masks in any (free form) shape.
- Flexible and fully automated Color space management covering all major color spaces, including ACES. Support for a wide variety of LUT formats.
- Versioning: easily create, manage, compare and switch between versions of shots.
- Full support for grading panels and surfaces.
- Shape tracking and animation of any effect, grade and layer geometry.
- Support for third party OpenFX plug-ins. SCRATCH standard comes with a paint module, a text module, bicubic layers to warp any surface.
- Easily navigate and view complex composite trees while in the context to the full timeline.
- Nest and cache a node to preserve realtime playback with complex composites.
- Manage your Stereo 3D project almost just as easy as any standard 2D production with automated convergence.
- Create and manage complex output trees / templates for all deliverables.
- Multiple resolutions, formats and framerates – QuickTime, MXF, dpx, EXR, DCI compatible J2k, and more – all in one go.
- Add subtitles, logo’s or deliverable specific grades.
- Publish directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or SCRATCH Web.
- Easily manage thousands and thousands of shots in a single project.
- Import/export, search, edit all available shot meta data.
- XML Scripting to integrate the power of SCRATCH into your (automated) pipeline and link it to other tools.
- SCRATCH Remote; connect multiple SCRATCH systems from all around the world for a creative grading session.
- Store your user settings online – grades, gallery items, panels settings in the cloud so you can take place behind any SCRCH system anywhere and enjoy your own setup
- Publish to SCRATCH Web to share content online in a secure manner.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST…
- Playback: Single view, split-view, A/B view, Reference monitor or projector, SDI output – SCRATCH offers it all.
- Playback revisited: smooth while grading or compositing – instant response when adjusting any grade parameters.
- Handle any image resolution – no need to stop at 4k.
- Widest hardware support for graphic cards, grading panels and video-IO industry wide.
- Our support team – always available to guide you and help out with any issue you might encounter.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com