Art Files 3.2 MacOS [Full]
ArtFiles is ideal for illustrators and artists or those who work with image files and need to send documents to others for editing or printing.
The program collects all data about .ai files (Adobe illustrator) – data about fonts, other files that relate to your project. ArtFiles also has the unique ability to collect multiple documents at once.
Art Files is a stand-alone application that takes the tedious task of collecting Illustrator documents, linked images, and fonts for graphics files, and turns it into a simple point-and-click operation. Rather than focus on the in-depth “preflight” nitty-gritty that other applications have done in the past, Art Files focuses on gathering just the information you need to get your files packaged up for your service provider.
Art Files also has the unique ability to collect several documents at once, saving precious time when only minutes stand between overnighting your artwork to the printer and having to hire a high-price door-to-door courier to meet your deadline. In addition to saving time, this feature also cuts down on disk space by collecting shared images and fonts between documents only once.
- Updated Adobe Creative Cloud SDK
- 64-bit Native
- Improved stability while scanning, especially PDFs
- Mac OS X 10.14 Compatibility
- Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility 2019
- Improved User Interace
- Metadata displayed for each document, image and font
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Ability to collect several documents in separate folders coming soon!
- Improved parsing of OpenType Type 1 fonts.
- Improved stability for handling exceptions during collection.
- Added “Dark” appearance for macOS 10.14 users.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: 10.10 or later 64-bit
Art Files 3.2 MacOS – (9.7 Mb)