AppMgr Pro III
AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) for android – you have a unique opportunity to move installed applications to a memory card, so you can easily solve the problem of filling the built-in memory of your device.
Since not all programs support transferring to a memory card, the App 2 SD application contains one very useful function: after installing the application, if it supports transferring, you will see a notification about this. Tap on the notification it can be immediately moved to the card.
AppMgr Pro III (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won’t use any CPU or memory resources
App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Support app 2 sd for Android 6 and more Samsung/ASUS/HTC devices.
- up-to-date UI style, themes
- batch uninstall apps
- batch move apps to external storage
- notify when movable apps installed
- hide apps from app drawer
- freeze apps to a stop state
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- batch clear apps cache or data
- batch view apps on Google Play
- export the app list
- install apps from the exported app list
- quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- sort apps by name, size or installation time
- share customized app list with friends
- support home screen widgets
- support Android 2/3/4/5/6
More functions for rooted device
Root uninstaller. 1Tap to uninstall apps
Root app mover. 1Tap to move apps
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device’s external or internal storage through your device’s Settings. With this, you’ll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don’t care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won’t use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It’s good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don’t want them to run or be uninstalled.
- add a “Stop when error” menu item to the clear cache window
- support 1-tap move apps for BLU Android 9 devices
- move “Show system apps” setting to menu items of App manager window
- add “Non-openable apps” setting to menu items of App manager window
- “Ignore apps with tiny cache” setting will also ignore unclearable cache on Android 8+
- send me an email if you’d like to help the translation
- bugs fixed and optimizations
- Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (3.28 MB total apk size);
- Encrypted all resources;
- Analytics Disabled;
- All ads and services calls from activity removed;
- Languages: En, Ru.
Also recommended to you Empire Warriors TD
Paid – (3.3 Mb)