App Ops is an application for managing application permissions. With App Ops, you decide which actions to allow and disallow for third-party applications. Keep your personal information private and secure for your mobile device.
App Ops review
On smartphones/tablets running on Android 7 there is no possibility to manage app permissions without the use of third-party software. With the AppOps program users have this possibility. You will be able to view and change the permissions already set without using ROOT rights. The program is laconic, works quickly and does not cause any complaints.
- Self-customizing permissions;
- Protect your privacy;
- Improve mobile device security;
- Convenient use;
- Availability of templates;
- Ability to automatically disable permissions.
If your device is rooted, you can use this app directly.
If your device runs Android 5.0 or 5.1 and not rooted, please do not download, because you are not able to use this app due to the limit of Android.
If not rooted and runs Android 6.0 and above, you can use this app by adb (Android Debug Bridge), but this require computer connection and a little bit troublesome setup steps, please read the description below before download.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
PRO features Unlocked | Analytics disabled