You can Download App Cleaner & Uninstaller Pro for MacOS from our site for free
App Cleaner & Uninstaller Pro
Manage installed applications, uninstall unnecessary applications, delete application service files.
Delete all service files and make sure that nothing extra takes up space on your drive. Run the application and it will automatically do all the work to find the service files for you.
Key value – Accelerate Mac’s work at your expense:
- Removing application files that take up system resources.
- Removing the rest of the applications that were previously removed in the usual way.
- Managing all types of service files (caches, logs, settings, etc.)
Key advantage: App Cleaner removes Remains (or application remnants) – files that remain when removed to the Recycle Bin in a standard way. This way, with App Cleaner, you can completely remove applications.
- Full system scan and preview of installed applications
- Deletion of all types of service files
- Removing Removal of Previously Removed Applications
- Resetting applications to the first start-up state
- Simple shorts
- Quickly view any file or application
- Viewing the files of the formats associated with the application
- Tips inside the application
- Showing unused applications
- List of mandatory exclusions from search
How to uninstall applications using App Cleaner:
- Run AppCleaner.
- Start scanning all your applications and service files.
- Select the applications you don’t need (left column). This requires an in-app purchase.
- Select all the service files in the right column.
- Click the Delete button.
- If some applications have not been deleted due to access rights, follow the quick link in Finder and move them to Recycle Bin in the usual way*.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
App Cleaner & Uninstaller Pro 7.1 MacOS – (19.4 Mb)