Amadeus Pro 126.96.36.1999 MacOS [Full]
AmadeusPro is a multi-track music editor, which will be interesting for both amateurs and professionals. The application supports working with several audio tracks, each of which can be edited absolutely independently of the others – to change its volume level, apply different filters, insert additional fragments, etc. In addition, Amadeus Pro has built-in noise and noise reduction features that can be applied to the entire track or individual track blocks; it works with most music formats and supports batch processing of files.
Amadeus Pro has a number of useful features, such as direct output of the processed file to disk, audio caching, high speed processing of audio files larger than two gigabytes. The editor supports many audio formats, such as MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, etc. The application also includes a special toolbar “Favorite Actions”, where you can put frequently used editor commands and various sound analysis tools. Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins, adding markers, Fade In/Out.
- Simple and elegant user interface like Mac OS X
- Multi-channel recording editing.
- Batch processing and conversion.
- Noise reduction and recovery sound.
- Support for a variety of audio formats, including AIFF, multichannel Wave, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple CAF, etc.
- Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- “Favorite action” palette allows you to your most frequently used effects only by clicking the mouse button.
- A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
- Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be recorded directly from Amadeus Pro.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: MacOS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Amadeus Pro 188.8.131.529 MacOS – (15.1 Mb)